- Speech should be between 25- 30 mins
- Write your objective on the board or have it visible
- Write your topic that will address the objective
- Objective: Define and recognize driving as a mental, physical and social task that involves the interaction of the diver and other vehicles.
- Topic that addresses objective: The task of driving within the highway transportation system
4. Should have a survey for every student to answer feedback 5 questions (Silent feedback)
5. Remember your audience members are Permit Holders not driving instructors.
Speeches are hard. Try to be yourself, you know your material better than your audience.
Step out from the safety of the podium and be one with your audience.