This was an Awesome class, but most importantly you guys made the time fly. I do hope that you are enjoying all the possibilities for teaching your lesson.
^^^^^^ click link above for slides^^^^^^^
- Define and recognize driving as a mental, physical and social task that involves the interaction of the operator, the environment and the vehicles.
- Recognize the importance of protecting motor vehicle occupants from possible injury or death by using all occupant protection devices
- Teach the rules-of- the road, emphasizing those that promote safe driving.
- Identify factors such as fatigue, alcohol, and other drugs that can impair a driver’s ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Recognize dangerous drivers and driving situations and learn how to react safely.
- Understand the influence a driver’s state of mind can have on their behavior and how this affects their actions while driving.
Secondary Objectives Covered:
- Keeping the class paced well
- Interacting with students
- Making information relate-able
- Balancing comments and questions
- Moderating classroom discussions
Some Videos Watched
My Video Playlist
Homework For Next Class
1. Go to Google and sign up for a Google Account
2. Leave a comment on the bottom of this page
3. Start to prepare a 10 min funny story to tell the class
- It can be any topic
- Keep in mind you audience