Leave a comment below about something you liked, and something you think can be done better.
Objectives of the class
- Comprehend the limitations and individual differences of each student and adjust his/her plans accordingly.
- Properly prepare the student for operation of the vehicle
- Familiarize the student with the functions of all the controls
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of starting procedures, acceleration, gear-shifting, braking and stopping
The Fish of the matter
- Expect to teach one skill a lesson
- You can review other skills, but remember your primary lesson.
- Students should not be expected to master basic functions of the car, just familiarize themselves with it.
- students should be made to feel comfortable with their learning progression. Allow time to ask questions to clear up misconceptions.
How do you think you would handle this student?
Joel was able to find the text book at this site ValoreBook.com,
Check it out