Last night’s class, I think went well.
Sorry, so so sorry that i had to miss tonight’s class
Here is your assignment
- Read through these slides <~~~~~~~~~ it discusses the importance of planning your lessons
2. Then Read the information below and view the videos.
3. You need to leave a comment about what you have read by saturday morning. Feel free to text any questions to me?
Primary Objectives Covered
- We were able to discuss how rules are established by trends.
- We were able to organize instructional materials and determined proper utilization of media aid.
- We were able to understand the value of motivation.
- We were able to present instructional materials.
- We became familiar with the basic laws of learning.
How were objectives met/Covered
- Teach the Rules not the exceptions
- Use lessons plans to maximize learning
- Lessons should be organized to help student practice skills
- Six basic lessons
- Stop and Go
- Turning from your lane into your lane
- Parallel Parking (Driving the back of your car)
- K-turns/Broken U turns/ (Using Gears)
- Reading lines
- Reading signs
- Lessons plan:
- Teach skill (Teach)
- Guide skill with practice (Guided practice)
- Let student practice skill (Independent practice)
- Summary, reflections, student questions
Lesson plan Explained Time 45min lesson Motivation Helps your student want to learn what you are teaching. Can be done as small talk. Why does your student want to learn today? 1min Teach Teach skill (i.e Stop and go, turning, etc.) 5mins Guided Practice Practice skill together to clear up major/minor misconceptions 10mins Independent Practice Let student practice skill, and began to self correct. 20mins Summary, reflections and student questions Should be done in front of drop off point. Review primary objectives, and secondary objectives. Talk about what was covered and what should be covered next time. Allow student to ask questions. 9mins
- Fish= Correct way of information being learned
- Ghoti = misconceptions put together
- Primary Objectives: Specific skill(s) taught. Should be reviewed at the end of the lesson
- Secondary Objectives: General information about driving, Good driving habits
Self Driving Car
Tesla Auto Pilot
Tesla Auto Pilot Fail
Leave a Comment Below about the class